Monday, March 31, 2008

Team icons

I just put up the team icons vote on the blog. Go have a vote!

7 comments:

TomOFarmer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TomOFarmer said...

How do you cast your vote?

sciencetranslator said...

It is right at the bottom of the posting.

CKF said...

but it doesn't work!! so confused!!

sciencetranslator said...

Lets take a look tomorrow. Works fine for me and we have a bunch of votes already...

Maybe I'm just getting lucky w/ Firefox.

sciencetranslator said...

Okay, I found the problem with the polling. The polling software logs the IP of the computer where you are working. As soon as one person votes at GMRI, no one else can vote!

I just fixed this by changing the code so that anyone can vote but cookies will keep people from voting more than once.

Phew!

Also upgraded WordPress to 2.5.

TomOFarmer said...

Voting is a fantastic addition. Heck, its what makes American Idol so popular and bombproof. One comment - you can vote as many times as you want (!)